Mandyrobin Games is a legal, registered business operating within the province of Ontario, Canada. The purpose of Mandyrobin Games is to inform and educate people on video games, video game content and video game ratings through the use of informative articles, reviews (both in article and video form), "let's play"-type videos, podcasts and more.
Logos and Graphic Resources
All resources used for logos, graphics, videos or music are either created and owned by Mandyrobin Games, or Mandyrobin Games has purchased a license for their use and is therefore permitted to use those resources within the bounds of the licenses. For information on how to contact us regarding these licenses, please refer to the "Final Words" section at the bottom of this page.
Material Usage Policies, Video Policies & Permissions
The following video game developers/publishers have given permission for use of their content as outlined in the following:
- Bethesda Softworks: Bethesda Video Policy
- Blizzard Entertainment: Blizzard Video Policy
- Bungie: Can I use Destiny content in my monetized YouTube channel?
- CD Projekt Red: CD Project Red Video Policy
- Devolver Digital: Can I post and monetize videos of Devolver games?
- Digital Extremes: Warframe Video Policy
- Double Fine Productions: Can I publish videos of your games on the internet?
- Electronic Arts: How to request permission to use EA content
- Epic Games: Fan Art and Fan Site Policy
- Klei Entertainment: Player Creation Guidelines
- Mojang: YouTube Monetization
- Square Enix: Square Enix Material Usage Policy
- Supergiant Games: Policy on Let's Play Videos
- Take-Two Interactive Software: Policy on Posting Copyrighted 2K Material
- Ubisoft Entertainment: Ubisoft Video Policy
- Valve Corporation: Valve Video Policy
Fair Use/Fair Dealing of Content
All content on this website (mandyrobingames.com), associated YouTube channel (youtube.com/c/MandyrobinGamesVids) and social media outlets are created to adhere to the legal rules of "fair use" or "fair dealing" as outlined in the following:
- Title 17, Section 107 of the United States Code
- Sections 29, 29.1 and 29.2 of the Copyright Act of Canada
All content on this website (mandyrobingames.com), associated YouTube channel (youtube.com/c/MandyrobinGamesVids) and social media outlets are created to adhere to the laws and permissions set out by the developers/publishers or licensees listed above. If you are a copywrite holder who does not or no longer wants to have your content monetized in my video content, don't want a video online for whatever reason, or have questions concerning licenses, please contact Mandyrobin Games directly at email@example.com.